Thursday 5 August 2010

Wedding Couple


wedding card

Hello and welcome to my first blog!!! 

It has took me a while to figure out how to blog so bear with me!!!


I have made this card using the lily of the valley unmounted stamps. 
The circles have been cut with the nellie snellon dies.  The fern is a sizzlits die. 
I have used a cutlebug small stitched square for the greeting and have used watercolour pencils and stickles glitter. I have also used a paper punch for the frilly bits. 





Hope you like it !! :)





I have entered this card into the challenge




THE CCT FAMILY
http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=92000472894&view=all#!/group.php?gid=136063806414487&ref=ts post your beautiful cards here :)

1 comment:

Leann said...

So pretty!
Thanks for playing along with CCT this week :D
Hugs x